On the show today Karen talks to Sarah Clarke, a Fertilty Coach from Canada. When Sarah was 28 years old, she received a diagnosis of premature ovarian failure. She accepted the diagnosis and had both her children through in vitro fertilisation. Years later she realised the root cause of her infertility was a food intolerance.
We delve into many causes of infertility, from stress, to food sensitivities and discuss plans of action in order to give you the best chance of becoming pregnant.
Mentioned in the Show
Sarah’s Top tips when trying to get pregnant:
- Switch to organic
- Consume Non GMO foods
- Determine if you have food sensitivities, and take out the main culprits such as diary, gluten, eggs, soy, corn, peanuts.
- Get enough sleep
- Remove Your phone from the bedroom
- Choose the exercise/movement that is right for you
- Get hormones and stools tested
- Add in a mindfulness practice
Connect with Sarah
** Note if you are looking at this in Apple Podcasts, not all links are active.
Head on over to the site below for full details **
Connect with Me
If you enjoy the show please leave a review on iTunes, I would love it!
Send Listener Questions to:
My Social Media
HUNTER & GATHER Discount Code: karen10offSupport Building A Better Body